Evisort is a legal tech company that uses artificial intelligence to automate extraction and interpretation of data from legal documents. We are seeking a devops engineer to join our team and help with scaling and expanding our already successful product on its way to revolutionizing how organizations process their legal data and operate around it.
- Work on an Scrum team in a collaborative environment to build a high-value, enterprise-grade SAAS product
- Create, expand and maintain automated infrastructure in AWS
- Ensure that Evisort’s infrastructure is secure, healthy and can be monitored
- Work collaboratively with software developers to ensure the high availability and security of our product
- Maintain and manage a CI/CD pipeline across a variety of platforms
- 7+ years of experience in delivering high quality products in the cloud
- Excellent knowledge of modern software engineering practices
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Experience with cloud computing, especially AWS (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus points for coding experience
- Authorization for working in the US and interest in working from our office in San Mateo, CA
What’s In It For You?
Working at Evisort is more than just awesome colleagues and a driven mission. Check out some of the benefits below and be sure to ask about them during an interview.