Evisort is building the first Universal AI Contract Management Platform. We are looking for a DevOps/SRE to join our team!
As a DevOps Engineer, you should be able to combine infrastructure as code, security, and innovation to help create the most secure Contract Management Platform ever built. At Evisort, we hold our data and security consistency along with reliability to the highest standards.
In this role, you will be part of a team to create, deploy, and manage a high performing, scalable infrastructure, that delivers millions of requests globally with sub-second latency. Unlike large organizations where legacy infrastructure already exists, this is an exciting opportunity to shape something from the core.
If you have a passion for tackling complexity and building platforms that scale, we’re interested in you. The ideal candidate for this role possesses:
- Demonstrable experience in deployment automation, using tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience in creating and maintaining environments on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Concepts of building infrastructure using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Postgresql, MySQL, InfluxDB, and similar.
- A passion for automation and integrating with build systems such as TeamCity, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Security centric in all approaches to design in infra as code as well as infrastructure deployments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working across an organization from Development and QA through Operations.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and environments, from the network through the application.
What’s In It For You?
Working at Evisort is more than just awesome colleagues and a driven mission. Check out some of the benefits below and be sure to ask about them during an interview.