Join us as we change how organizations think about managing and using their contracts and legal documents. We’re using advanced machine learning to extract and surface key data and insights from our customer’s most important documents.
We’re hiring for the first UX designer to join our team and build out our design org.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Zeplin, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to product and engineering teams and clients
- Experience designing complex solutions for enterprise B2B is strongly preferred
- Visual design skills, such as Illustrator or inDesign
- Digital editing skills in Photoshop
- Ability to write CSS animation code
- Solid web browser compatibility knowledge
Your role will include:
- Fostering user-centered design processes and methods
- Working with business and product teams to plan and research design
- Developing user scenarios, user flows, UI wireframes, prototypes
- Conducting user research and testing with various methods and formats
- Establishing design systems and style guides
Ideal candidates will have the following soft skills:
- Self-starter and a good communicator
- Curious and creative
- Ability to think holistically and understand business needs
- Good team spirit
You must be authorized to work in the US and be willing to work out of our office in San Mateo, California
What’s In It For You?
Working at Evisort is more than just awesome colleagues and a driven mission. Check out some of the benefits below and be sure to ask about them during an interview.