Fall through Spring Semester, with an opportunity for a summer extension
At Evisort, we’re building award-winning artificial intelligence to analyze and understand contracts. Founded out of Harvard Law in 2016, we now have offices in Silicon Valley and Boston, are backed by investors including Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerburg, & Bill Gates, and are working with companies like Disney and Travelzoo and many more.
Evisort is searching for members of our 2020 Legal Tech & Business Development Fellowship. Fellows will develop skills in business development, marketing, and legal technology and are meant for candidates who have a strong interest in business. This is not a traditional legal internship. Fellowships can be extended through the summer on a case-by-case-basis.
– Partner with prospective clients at enterprises to evangelize Evisort’s AI solutions
– Proficiently work remotely, joining client calls and internal meetings
– Participate in dealmaking activities, like outreach and negotiation
– Provide legal analysis in support of AI & new feature development
– Must be a 2L at an ABA-accredited Law School
– Ability to explain complicated concepts succinctly and effectively
– Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and working professionally with C-level executives of client organizations
– Previous experiences in consulting, banking, venture capital, sales, or technology helpful, but not necessary
– Must be able to dedicate atleast 5-10 hours a week with option to do more. Opportunity available to extend fellowship over the Summer and receive a full-time offer.
– Performance based compensation
- Application Due by October 1, 2019
- Please provide a resume
- Please include a coversheet with your resume describing the following:
- Do you have interest in a business side role?
- Do you have interest in customer facing role?
- Do you have interest working with the technology directly?
- What do you hope to get out of the fellowship, and your motivation?